Thursday, May 13, 2010

Think On These Things Thursday

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Jeremiah 33:3
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Psalm 37:4
 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

I've been away from blogging for awhile due to all the busyness related to: Tying up lots of loose ends at my old job, including two nights out of town, revival meeting at my church, my sister-in-law coming to town, and starting a new job!

I started by new job on Monday.  I had been praying I would be able to get ramp parking (parking tends to be difficult at my new employer).  I was offered the ramp without even asking!  God also answered a desire before I even though to ask Him!  I wanted my office to be IN the department I'll be working instead of nearby.  When I got to the department, they had already moved my office to inside the department!!!   I also had flowers and a mug from the department.  :o)

It's great to serve a God who answers the prayers you pray and the desires of your heart!!!

No comments: