Monday, May 24, 2010

I haven't forgotten...

I haven't forgotten about my blog.  I just have been pretty busy and my schedule has changed with my new job.  I also have had so much to learn (and still have A LOT more) that thinking of a post has been almost impossible.  I figure it's all okay until my brain get so big from all the new knowledge it starts coming out of my ears!!!

 ENT and Audiology are two totally new worlds for me.  My new employer's way of doing things is also new.  Not to mention, this is a totally new position so we are all kind of learning as we go along. 

It has been nice, though to really enjoy going to work.  I no longer have the sick feeling in my stomach as I get close to work and am looking forward to going to work every day.  :o)  I have to say that everyone has been incredibly nice and patient.  The Lord truly gave me a nice group of people to work with!

If anyone from my old work is reading this, I still miss you and I'm praying for you every day!

No comments: