Sunday, June 27, 2010

Recap

I know that this seems to be all I post anymore.  I just don't seem to have a whole of creative juice lately, could be the reading about ENT things--like ethmoid sinuses, olfactory nerves and all kinds of diseases that has done this to me!  There is just so much to learn at my new job that my brain is full of all that!!!

I am still enjoying my job and feeling really blessed that God gave it to me.  It is just enough challenge and very interesting.  :o)  I work with a great bunch of people, but really miss my old coworkers still. 

We had a quiet week here on the home front.  Last graduation party of the year was yesterday.  We also went to a nearby state park with some friends and made Smores.  :o) 

Timothy mowed the grass again--all by himself, even started the mower himself. 

We also planned Kaitlyn's birthday meal--Macaroni and Cheese, corn on the cob, mozarrella cheese sticks--the kind you bake and carmel/shortbread/chocolate dessert with Neopolatin icecream.  Hope the nutrition police are not nearby on Wednesday night!!!

Have a great week!

No comments: