Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Humor--Rewind


I post this every year because it continues to make me smile.  :)

The wife was on my case to get the Christmas lights up for a couple of weeks. They're up now, and for some reason she won't talk to me...

 If you haven't already decked your halls, remember to have fun decking them---don't stress.  If you are done--congrats.  We are decorating tomorrow.  I thought I should get my house in order before trying to decorate for Christmas.  We are planning to go cut down our own tree.  :)  I'm supposing this time will much less adventurous than our last time!  http://delightthyselfinthelord.blogspot.com/2008/12/snowy-fun.html  We usually try to cut our own tree every other year--we don't buy a tree on the years we travel to be with family.  In 2010, they had already sold out that years trees to cut, so we were unable to cut one down!  We had waited until my sister could come... We were even too late to buy a cut one!  We ended up with a snowman outdoor decoration for our "tree".  :)




No comments: