Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Bed and Breakfast Stay

The bed and breakfast I stayed in at Brainerd was adorable. It was really relaxing. I enjoyed it immensely. I spent a couple of hours sitting in a comfy rocking chair reading a book in front of a huge fireplace on the screened in porch! The only thing missing was my hubby.
Here is the porch.
Here is the entry way onto the porch where they served yummy zucchini crisp in china bowls. :o)
Here is my cabin.
Interior of the cabin.

Adorable window treatments.
They were great at using what they had, so here is an old metal spoon with a wooden handle used as a toilet paper holder. I would have never thought of that!



The food was all natural, organic and quite tasty. :o)
Anyone looking for a bed and breakfast in the Brainerd area, I highly recommend this one. You eat breakfast in a late 1800's rail car. The owners were very sweet and great to chat with.

No comments: