Thursday, September 3, 2009

Think on These Things Thursday

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

A Spirit of Thankfulness
1Thessalonians 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.


I have found that when I remember to be thankful for things, even in difficult times, it makes life much easier and more joyful. I have been trying to look for things to be thankful for and have found myself enjoying things I used to dislike. Now to remember to be thankful ALL the time!!! I really need to work on this at work. I find myself frustrated at times, but need to be looking for things to be thankful for and focus on them.

No comments: