Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kid "Wisdom"

Today I told the kids who had all gathered on my bed (along with the dog) that I needed to get ready for work. This brought on the following conversation:

E: Why don't you just call in sick?
Me: But I'm not, so would that be true?
E: No
Me: So would that be the right thing to do?
E: No
Z: You could jump out the window and then it would be true.

Work has been a bit stressful lately, but not THAT bad!!!

This brought on another conversation about how I didn't work in the hospital, so what DID I do as a nurse??? I explained I make sure the PCAs take good care of the patients. Z didn't think that I could possibly know how to take care of people since I hadn't worked in a hospital. He doesn't seem to think that college and experience count for anything. Glad he's not my boss.

1 comment:

DealFinder said...

Z is hilarious!!!!!!!!