Monday, December 7, 2009

Weekend Recap

Had a nice relaxing weekend. Baked 20 dozen cookies, which sounds like a lot, but when I realize how many places they need to go, they suddenly don't seem like so many! Also made another batch of peanut clusters and a batch of fudge. I managed most of this while listening to Anne of Avonlea and then Anne of the Island. I stayed up late last night and finally got Gilbert and Anne together. I couldn't start the week with them still not together!!! Managed to take a short nap yesterday while listening to Anne of the Island and even painted my nails. :o) Haven't had a chance to just relax in awhile. I probably really didn't have the time yesterday, but decided to do it anyway and ignore all the things calling my name for a little while. :o)

Have a great week, everyone.

No comments: