Sunday, April 10, 2011

From the mouth of babes

Today we went out and were placing fliers on doors for a new website our church has created.  We were in a rather wealthy section of town with HUGE houses.  My girls were pretty amazed at the houses.  They kept asking "does one family live in this house."  I would say yes, and then we would go to an even bigger one and once again, they'd ask and I'd say "yes."  You could tell they were trying to wrap their brains around living in a house as big as these.  I said, "I guess you are thinking you were born into the wrong family."  "K" said, "they probably don't get to go to church."  "E" said "and it is often hard for rich people to get saved because they don't think they need God."  Needless to say, I was pretty happy with the way they handled this.  We also saw 3 deer crossing the road while we were out.  We also met our goal of 50+ houses.  :)

No comments: