Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding Fun

First of all, I DID NOT get up to watch the wedding.  I admit I did just look up pictures to see her dress, which if modest, would be beautiful.  We did have some fun at work today.  One of my coworkers came in wearing a tierra.  One of the docs saw her, did a double take and then shook his head and walked into his office mumbling.  He also said he looked at the tivo this morning and saw it was almost full, his wife was recording ten hours of prewedding shows as well as the wedding.  He looked at her and said, "Please tell me we aren't one of THOSE families!"   I bought him popcorn to enjoy while watching the royal wedding with his wife.  :)  The tierra wearing employee offered to rent him her tierra to wear for a mear $25/hr and he would need to settle up with the Duchess of EH Palace, better known as Lady Diana. 

No comments: