Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Random Brain Cell Firings

Today was an incredibly busy day at work.  I felt like the longer I stayed, the farther behind I got!!!  That said I am still thankful for my job.  It can be frustrating and I think part of my issue has been that in 3 weeks, I will be there for one year and I feel like I have just barely touched the tip of the iceberg when it comes to learning what I need to know!!!  In the past by this point in a job I have felt really comfortable.  Sure I learned new things, but didn't feel like I had miles to go!  Working for a large company has been quite interesting also.  All this said, I am SO thankful the Lord gave me this job.  I really enjoy going to work, may want to go home after I see what the day brings, but that is pretty rare.  :o)  I am sure that at some point I will stop feeling like my brain is going to come out of my ears.  :)

The above is a big part of why my poor blog has been so neglected.  I don't have the time or brain power to think of a post. 

No comments: