Monday, April 25, 2011

Why I no longer do sad...

Wow posts two days in a row.....

I really enjoy my job, though it seems there is never enough time in the day...  Today I went to our tumor board meeting and we talked about several patients diagnosed with cancer.  Thankfully in ENT, most cancers are fairly responsive to treatment.  Hearing the stories, seeing the people affected and just seeing the sad things that go on around me has really taken away any desire I had to read a sad book or cry at a sad movie, especially if it is fiction!!!  Life is just too short for sad movies and books.  All I have to do is look around me to see all the people whose lives could BE the sad book/movie.  It breaks my heart to see all the tragedy in this world.

Thankfully, though we serve a risen Lord who is able to heal and to comfort those in need!

No comments: