Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Non-Kitchen Tip

I'm excited to say that the following tip has allowed me to weigh MUCH less than my goal weight!!! NO diet pills or dieting needed!!! NO exercise required!!! Finally a way to level the playing ground so that we don't have to worry about weighing more than our neighbor!!! ;o)
The correct way to weigh yourself:

I can't believe I was doing it wrong all these years.
WE MUST SPREAD THE WORD!

Now to get my Wii Fit to work like this!!!

Thank you Kristan for sending me this tip, you have changed my life! :o)

1 comment:

AmyG said...

LOL Too Too Funny! I too have been in the wrong, lo these many years...I tried Becky's method and now I am the new, lighter me that I always envisioned. Try Becky's secret now for only ONLY 199.99 a month and you too can be part of the light weight phenomenon sweeping the globe! HURRY...supplies are limited!!! ;P