Thursday, October 22, 2009

Think On These Things Thursday

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Nothing too deep, just thankful that I can put my faith in a loving God and know He will take care of me, no matter what may come my way--health problems, work difficulties, even a government that would turn the country I love into country I barely recognize. God is still in control and He has promised never to leave us or forsake us! What peace is it to know that the all knowing, all powerful God is on MY side. :o)

Psalm 94:14 For the LORD will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

No comments: