Sunday, March 7, 2010

A New Look

I decided it was time to do away with the snow flakes, optimist that I am.  :o)  Being one to not really like to change things once I have what I like, I went to look for my old blog background, only to discover that "Cutest Blog on the Block" where I got my last one seems to have disappeared!!!  The website and blog are no longer there.  Apparently they no longer have the cutest blog on the block, so I guess I won't have the cutest blog on my block anymore, either!!!  I have chosen this current background, but am not quite convinced I really like it, so more changes may be afoot.  That'll learn me to change things for the season!!!  My new philosophy is going to be if it ain't broke don't fix it. OR  I might just decide to change the background more often so I don't get so attached to a particular background!!!  Guess you'll have to stick around and see...

No comments: