Thursday, March 25, 2010

"T" saves the day!

Today, I jumped into the car to head off to work.  I got about a block from home and my phone rang, it was home.  "T" was calling me to let me know that my front passenger side tire was almost flat.  I decided to head back home and just as I reached the driveway, I heard the "thump, thump, thump" of tire death.  I parked the car and drove the van to work.

A couple of ways God was watching out for me:
  1. I usually turn the other way when going to work so "T" wouldn't have seen the tire.  In the spur of the moment, I decided to take the back way into work.
  2. "T" happened to be watching out the window to see the tire.  (When I called him back to let him know how thankful I was, he said, "I'm just glad I was watching you leave!"--Me too!)
  3. Mike had taken the company van to the cities, so our van was still at home, so I could still get to work "on time"--I was one minute late.  :o)
  4. I have a husband to deal with the tire.  :o)

No comments: