Monday, March 23, 2009

Random Brain Cell Firings

The boys had their pinewood derby on Friday. They were quite proud of their cars. They didn't place in the races, but seemed happy overall. I'll try to post pictures of their cars maybe tomorrow.

Today we are having a rain storm. True to Minnesota weather, however, it is just warm enough to rain, but still cold enough to have ice on the sidewalks and roads. The true adventure, however is where is the slippery spot and where is the road fine????? Oh, the joys of Spring. I was excited about the rain because it is a sign of spring and wasn't SNOW...but then I put my foot on the sidewalk and it didn't stay put! Such fun, all you who live in the South are missing out on a lot of adventure!

"E" is continuing to do well and is able to bend her arm a bit more. We decorated the ace wrap that goes around her splint with red flower and heart stamps, so it is "pretty." :o) I think I might have an idea for a new career!

Hubby and I were able to shampoo our rugs and got rid of a lot of the pug hair on Saturday! My rug looks green again instead of tan! The kids helped a lot, too. :o)

2 comments:

DealFinder said...

Your carpet is green instead of tan after getting rid of the dog hair????? Yuck! Yet another reason for us to never get a dog!

Becky said...

It was originally green. It was a bit of an exageration, but it did have a lot of tan in it from the pug hair. Thankfully, most dogs do not shed like pugs. There is also the ever so lovely Mexican hairless dog. So you don't get off the hook so easily. :o)